Tuesday 26 March 2013

Look who's still up!

Fortunately for me, blogger likes to post in american time so no one can see how late up I am (though I've probably ruined the mystique of that now...)

I just thought I'd post quickly to show you all what hours of not sleeping have produced!


After hours of playing around with my new brushes, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. I usually paint underneath lines I've already drawn, but this time I drew on top of the sketch - it takes a lot longer but I think the product is as good if not better! The brush I used was a soft texture brush from the M Brushes packet I got in my ImagineFX CD, I think it'll be a new favourite!

Anyway, I should really really go to bed, g'night all!

Annie
xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment